In part 3 of the RSS interview with Greg Reinacker of NewsGator find out how Enterprise RSS makes information management easier within a corporation.
- What will happen in the RSS space in 2007, for marketers and business?
- Will RSS become integrated into every enterprise application? How will that change how information is used?
- Will RSS improve information management within an organization?
- What challenges do RSS management present to IT departments in larger organizations?
- Will centralized RSS tools help solve the internal information management crisis?
- What is Attention XML and how will it help you get more of the content you need and less of the content that is not relevant specifically to you?
- Are smart RSS Readers only for corporations, or can consumers also take advantage?
- What are NewsGator's plans for 2007?
Click here to listen to the interview [MP3; 13 min.]